Agape in Action is a charity run by volunteers
with offices in Canada, United States and Australia. Through Agape
in Action you can sponsor a child, sponsor a project or contribute
to providing life saving medicines and medical care.
We work closely with the CBM-UK and local ecclesias to ensure that our activities
are coordinated and directed in the most effective way possible.
Although the needs are enormous, Agape in Action aims
to affect change one child at a time, one family at a time. Our
name reflects our intention of putting love (‘agape’)
into action by responding compassionately to those who are in need.
Our tagline ‘Life, Opportunity and Hope’ highlights
our commitment to nurturing both the physical, emotional and spiritual needs
of children and families living with the effects of poverty.
- by allowing children living in poverty
access health care
- by supporting families who have adopted
- by providing support for life saving
medicines and medical care to those who are otherwise unable
to afford this care
- by providing nutrition programs
- by supporting children to go to school
- by supporting the running of school
- by supporting young people through a trade education
- by connecting orphaned children with families who will
support their physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual development
- by providing educational materials to